1. Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- University graduation with Bachelor degree or above, majored in either law or economics related subjects;
- CPA of advantage
- Four years or above experiences in one of big four audit companies;
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley Act compliance is preferred
3. Knowledge & Skills (Computer skill, Language skill, etc.):
- Basic knowledge of accounting & controlling, legal matters and failure analysis
- English CET 6 a must, interpersonal communication, analytical thinking,
- MS Office tools
- Elementary understanding in multi-national operation
4. Personality Requirement:
- Being patient, mature, independent and of strong character
- Professional attitude
5. Other Requirements (Traveling, Working Hours, Shift Type, etc.):
- Occasional travel within the region is required.
- Ready to work under pressure and independent.