Job Serial number: BCC-076
Job Title: China Treasury Manager
Treasury function manages the financial risks of the global group, Asia Pacific Regional Treasury hub, being an extension of the central Treasury function, plans to expand its regional cash management and in-house payment processes, with a regional payment factory to be integrated to handle daily multi-currency cash flows with banks and businesses in Asia Pacific. This job plays a support role guided by central Treasury.
Support Treasury Manager Greater China to optimize group entity capital structure in China;
- Extend and maintain treasury country finance profile for China;
- Get involved in M&A and Capex investment projects in China, and propose funding proposals independently;
- Review and support on requests for funding and hedging by BU’s in China. This includes timely review of these proposals against treasury policies, dialogue with other functions on implications and alternative solutions, etc.
- Maintain inter-company deals in SAP Treasury (including new deals, rollover or cancellation of existing deals)
- Ensure the implementation of approved funding proposals with local entities, including capital injection, cross boarder shareholder loan arrangement, external funding etc.
- Monitor relevance of off-shore RMB settlement scheme, formulate and lead implementation plan
- initiate periodic meetings with SAFE (monetary regulatory body) to advance liquidity management issues
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by TMGC
Skills and experience:
- At least 8 years of post-graduate experience in treasury and corporate finance roles, preferably mixed over corporate companies and banks in China.
- Experience in working within a matrix organization and with multiple functional groups (accounting, tax, legal, finance, operations, etc.).
- Experience in negotiating credit facilities with banks;
- Ability to handle business inquiries and provide recommendations independently;.
- Experience with funding arrangement for new legal entity set up or project financing, experience with overseas share holder loan is a plus;
- Strong research and analytical skills, and attention to details
- Effective communicator with fluency in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- A strong collaborative team player with a service oriented mindset to support and coach colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a change agent who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and has the ability to question existing processes and controls as well as make recommendations on improvements.
- has a “can do” mentality and shows enthusiasm for the profession.
- a professional self starter who can work independently and complete complex and specialized issues without close supervision.
- Has natural ability to work in a disciplined fashion, in line with policies and procedures (disciplined; methodological; structured)
- Able to multitask, prioritise and complete ad-hoc requirements